The OEM option creates a lot of confusion for many Android users. Actually, activating this option permits you to take additional steps to unlock the bootloader of your device. Enabling the OEM option will not damage your device except give an option to unlock your bootloader manually. The method we are going to share with you will bypass FRP without OTG with the help of OEM so let’s do it.
- This method requires resetting your device. Choose your preferred language and connect the device to a strong WiFi connection.
- After that, a Google Account Verification page will display on the screen with a keyboard pops up below. Press and hold the “@” key on your keyboard till the Settings option appears. From here choose the Google Keyboard Settings.
- You will see the three vertical dots on the upper right corner of the screen. Tap on it to choose the option Help and Feedback.
- In the help section, select Using Google Keyboard. Tap and hold a while any text on this page. After that click on Web search.
- In the web search bar type Settings. As the menu appears look here for the About Phone or About device option.
- Search here for the Build Number. You have to tap it at least 7 times to enable the Developer option.
- Switch back to the Menu and navigate to the Developer Option. Here, tap OEM Unlocking and click on the Back option twice.
- To finish, restart your phone and connect with the WiFi. Add a new Google account and that’s it! You have bypassed the Google Account verification.
How to Bypass Google Verification After Reset on Samsung
If you are stuck on Google account verification and don’t know how to bypass Google verification on Samsung, then you are on the right page. There is no internal tool or service built-in by the company that helps to unlock the phone and in such a situation.
iToolab UnlockGo for Android allows you to bypass Google verification on Samsung phones and tablets. It’s a professional Samsung FRP and Google verification bypass tool. By connecting your Samsung device to the computer, you can bypass Google verification after factory reset within 5 clicks.
Method 2: Bypass FRP Without SIM Card
If the above method did not work, you can use the second method below to bypass your device FRP.
Step 1: Turn on your Samsung S10e and connect to wifi.
What exactly is Google Account Verification, and how does it function?
Consider the scenario in which you have just misplaced your phone and someone else discovers it.
Typically, if you have already set up a screen lock pattern or a security PIN on your phone, this individual will not be able to access the device.
Install Alliance shield app
- Search for the Alliance shield app on internet.
- Download and install it in your mobile.
- Open the Alliance shield app.
- Create user ID and login with it.
- Enable device admin option.
- Also enable Knox option.
- Click on Finish option.
Error 403 The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota. : quotaExceeded