Bypass Google Account Of Samsung This is 100% Work And Tested . How to Bypass Google Account 1. Turn on the power of your set 2. Connect your set to WiFi 3. Quickly press the Home button three times,You can see that your phone’s talk-back run. waiting 30 second for loading talk back tutorial option . 4. Draw L as like see the video. 5. Press the Home button three times to close the Talkback Follow the video now
My Website : https://droid-developers.com/ Bypass google account Necessary File Download Link : https://www.lavileztechservice.com/pa… Connect with me: Join With Us Facebook : https://goo.gl/2M2Uov Google Plus : https://goo.gl/odTkgR Google Community: https://goo.gl/RfXYUu Twitter : https://goo.gl/b5VzQp Youtube Chanel : https://goo.gl/NJC9RY
Bypass Google Account Verification On Samsung J7 – Remove FRP lock On Samsung J7
Here we are using Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-j700 and Samsung Galaxy SM-j710FN android phone for the testing.just follow the below steps one by one and remove FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy j7 2016 -2017-2018.If you are getting any problem in between any step then please watch the video for better understanding.
- Restart your FRP locked device and connect it with WIFI network.
- Now go for the next step and come on the screen where it’s asking for “Google account verification”.
- Now open keyboard and click on “GEAR” icon.
You can get into this situation anytime. However, with the help of the above methods, you can easily overcome the Google account verification on Samsung devices.
Besides, if you have any other queries regarding this, then feel free to ask us on Facebook or Twitter.
How Do I Bypass Google Verification After Factory Reset without PC
While there might be some slight changes between bypassing Google account verification on Samsung devices and some other phones. But this method that we’ll show has been working for most even with different phones. So here’s how to bypass Google account verification (FRP) on Samsung, LG, and other phones. It’s entirely done without a PC and it has almost worked for everyone.
- First things first, open up the phone screen, and with choosing the language hit Next.
- Then set up a WiFi Network and click Next.
- Agree with the terms and conditions and Agree.
- Now on the Google Account Verification or factory reset protection window, tap on the email or phone number blank and when the keyboard pops up, press and hold the settings icon at the end and then press the settings icon there.
- Then scroll down and open Text Shortcuts.
- Then click Add.
- Next, enter a random shortcut even if it doesn’t make sense. Double tab on it and choose Google Assist.
- When the Google app opened, do not sign in, instead, click on No, thanks.
- Now write down Chrome and click on it.
- Then click Accept and Continue.
- Next, hit No, thanks without signing in.
- Now search for “lavileztechservice”.
- Click on the first result that appears.
- When the site opened, from the first, count to three and tap on it.
- After the window opened, tap on Sign in to Google Account.apk and OK to download
- When its done, head back to the previous window, and scroll down to the fifth one which is Google Account Manager for Marshmallow or if your device version is Lollipop then, open the fourth one.
- On the next window, open the Google Account Manager .apk and click on OK to download.
- Once that’s done, open it.
- Now open the Google Account Manager and which will be like Android 5/6_GAM.apk.
- When it will ask for permission, open Settings.
- Then Allow the Chrome to install it.
- Then click Install.
- Once done, click Done.
- Now open FRP bypass.apk and click on Settings and allow it.
- Then click Install.
- So after it’s done, click Open.
- On the Re-type password window and from the top right click on three dots there and click Browser sign in.
- Then click on OK.
- So sign in with the new email and password (not required the previous one).
- Once that’s done, head back with the back button time and again and when you’re on the first window, set up your phone like before and this time, it won’t require the previous email and password instead, it will be already added.
- When you’re on the Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection window, there will be no such requirement for the email and password used previously so it will be already added there like the shot. So Next with it as normal and when the setting up finished, your phone will be like normal and it won’t require it again.
Google Account Manager 5
Description: The “Google Account Manager 5” application is used to install the Google Account Manager on an android smartphone with version 5.0 to 5.1.1 if needed. Sometimes it isn’t installed. (FRP bypass tools direct download link is here)
Description: The “Google Account Manager 6” application is used to install the Google Account Manager on an Android device with version 6.0 to 6.0.1 if needed. Sometimes it isn’t installed. (FRP bypass tools direct download link is here)