You can use few tools to bypass FRP lock, but to mention, in particular, DroidKit is capable of removing FRP lock on Samsung Devices.
If you had purchased a second-hand phone, which has an FRP lock on, or you forgot your login credentials, you could easily bypass it with this tool, and you don’t need any tech skills for this.
Method 1: Using FRP Bypass APK
The first method is to use the ‘FRP Bypass APK’ to regain access to the device. The first step is to download the FRP Bypass APK. A quick search on Google should get you to the necessary file.
- Bypass FRP lock on any Samsung device up to Android 12
- Only a few simple steps to bypass FRP
- Take only 3 minutes to complete the process
- 3% success rate in bypassing FRP lock
- Support Windows and Mac
Step 1: Connect Samsung device to PC
Method 1: Via FRP Bypass APK
The first method we will look at is using an FRP bypass APK to remove an FRP lock. FRP bypass APKs are simple free android apps that can easily remove FRP locks. This has to be done before you factory reset the device; otherwise, you’ll be stuck once the FRP is triggered.
Now the method is straightforward: just download an FRP bypass APK from the web and follow the steps below. The method is a bit different in Android 12 compared to previous versions.
Way Using Google Credentials to bypass FRP lock
Google account and password are the best answer to remove Google lock on any Android phone. You’re all ready to unlock your phone if you know the email but forgot the password. Perform the following steps to unlock your phone throught recover your Google credentials:
- Type google.com in the address field of the internet browser. Now, you need to click on the blue Sign In button located at the right corner of your web page.
- Now, you need to enter your email or Google username that you remember. Hit “Enter” button, and you’ll be redirected to a new page where you need to enter the password. Now, you need to click on the “Forgot Password” link to reset your password.
- Google will offer you different methods to reset your lost account. Chose the one you prefer and continue with it.
- Make sure to follow the easy password reset method. After resetting your password, Google will link the new password with your account. Now, you need to sign in to your Google account using the locked phone.